MRA Multisport events are sanctioned by USA Triathlon (USAT). In order to participate in sanctioned events, you will need to purchase either (a) an Annual USAT Membership (annual fee $45, $15 for youths under 17) or (b) a One-Day License ($12, $10 for youths under 17). Annual Memberships are highly recommended if you plan on doing three or four races each year.
For a $45/$15 Annual membership, members will receive:
- Savings at events by not having to pay the $12/$10 one-day license fee
- Subscription to the quarterly USAT publication USA Triathlon Life
- Excess accident insurance while participating in USA Triathlon-sanctioned events
- Access to members-only dashboard with opportunities to access giveaways and special articles
- USAT Membership card, key fob, and USAT sticker
- E-newsletters to keep you informed
- Use of Regional Training Centers
The USAT membership program consists of over 150,000-plus members living a healthy lifestyle. Members will receive information to take their training to the next level, have access to great discounts on products and services, and feel the satisfaction of helping to promote and grow this great sport throughout the country.
To join USAT online click here, or you can complete the application as part of the on-line registration process for any sanctioned event produced by MRA Multisport. Off-line membership forms are also available on the registration page of any sanctioned event produced by MRA Multisport.