MRA Multisport Club is a USAT Sanctioned Triathlon Club, a member of RRCA (Road Runners Club of America), and member of the RaceReach Club Network. Based in the heart of the Blackstone Valley in New England, our Club is the area’s premiere training, racing, and social club for athletes of all abilities and ages.
MRA Swim Club Membership
MRA Swim Club provides members with access to just the swim-related training sessions of the Multisport Club, hosted at beautiful Marion’s Camp in Sutton, MA.
Annual Club membership includes:
- Non-coached and coached group training sessions (scheduled by members on club calendar)
- Camaraderie, group support, and fun times
- Discounts/rebates to club sponsors/partners (Club Members can see full discounts under Members Area/Membership Card section)
- Race Day support/tent (select races)
- Club Socials, usually paired with specialty clinic/workshop from one of our great sponsors (see below). Or just an excuse to get together and catch up in “regular” clothes.
- Weekly Club e-Newsletter
- Specialty workshops (Educational classes and hands-on workshops for topics such as nutrition, transitions and bike maintenance/repair)
- 10% discount on any MRA Coaching or Training services
- Up to 15% discount on MRA Multisport managed races, or earn race credits by volunteering
- 25% discount to Whitin Community Center memberships
- Open Water Swims (up to 6 days a week) – Marion’s Camp (Sutton, MA)
- Weekly track sessions/speed work
- Free clinics on running form, trail running, snowshoeing, cycling, mountain biking, bike maintenance, swimming, kayaking, SUP (Stand-Up Paddleboards), and more!
- New for 2016 Mentor Program to pair up athletes; like a big brother or sister, someone you can look up to, learn some new things from, and lean on when training gets tough. Yeah we’re all one big family and support network, but this just introduces a little more formality for those looking for it.
- New for 2016 Welcoming Committee to quickly introduce you to other members and club activities
- $85/individual, $125/family, $25/individual “swim only” membership
Club Pages | Member Login
Calendar, Activities, Store, Sponsor Discounts and Message Board (may require member login to view)
Multisport Club MembershipEnjoy the benefits of MRA Multisport Club membership
Swim Club Membership
Enjoy the Open Water Swimming at Marion’s Camp with the MRA Swim Club membership